We like guests to treat the Priory as if it were their own home. There is plenty of space and more than enough facilities to keep you occupied during your stay. Residential groups have sole use of the building, which comprises sleeping accommodation for 46 people, a large dining room, drying room, chapel and two common rooms.
The sleeping accommodation falls into three categories:
- Modern domitory style bedrooms with bunk beds.
- Leaders’ rooms with separate shower and drinks facilities.
- A wheelchair accessible room with en-suite shower and toilet.
- Tuck and souvenir shop.
- Pool table.
- Table tennis table.
- Table football.
- A range of indoor board games.
- Arts and craft supplies.
- DVD, video player and portable CD player.
- Write-on Wipe-off lecture boards.
- OHP and screen.
- Two 16 seater minibuses fully fitted with seatbelts.