We like guests to treat the Priory as if it were their own home. There is plenty of space and more than enough facilities to keep you occupied during your stay. Residential groups have sole use of the building, which comprises sleeping accommodation for 50+ people, a large dining room, drying room, chapel and two common rooms.
Our most recent addition is an Outdoor Classroom. It is situated away from the main buildings down by the river, next to the High Ropes Course and Archery Range. It is a fully enclosed structure that can accommodate around 20 people. The Outdoor Classroom is available for use by both residential groups and day groups.
The sleeping accommodation falls into three categories:
- Modern dormitory style bedrooms with bunk beds.
- Leaders’ rooms with separate shower and drinks facilities.
- A wheelchair accessible room with en-suite shower and toilet.
- Tuck and souvenir shop.
- Pool table.
- Table tennis table.
- Table football.
- A range of indoor board games.
- Arts and craft supplies.
- DVD and portable CD player.
- Projector and screen.
- Write-on Wipe-off lecture boards.
- Two 16-seater minibuses fully fitted with seat belts.